Senior Year Job Search
Start your job search NINE MONTHS before you graduate. Career Services is a centralized university resource responsible for providing recruiting services to NIU students and alumni. All College of Business students should be familiar with the Career Services office and staff (Campus Life Building 220 ~ 815/753-1641~ www.niu.edu/CareerServices)
- Victor eRecruiting - online job search program for current students and alumni, available at www.niu.edu/CareerServices/erecruiting/student.shtml. Victor eRecruiting is free, secure, and 24/7.
- On-campus interviewing opportunities - complete the Huskies Get Hired to take full advantage of the on-campus recruiting program.
- Counselors to help you with your career related concerns.
- Walk-up resume reviews, during regular office hours in the Career Resource Center, CLB 235. You may also call for an appointment with a Career Counselor.
- Workshops on resume writing, interviewing, and job search strategies.
- University-wide job fairs in both fall and spring semesters.
- The Career Services Guide is an excellent resource containing information on resumes, cover letters, interviewing and job search strategies.