Association of Latino Professionals For America (ALPFA)
In 1972, ALPFA (www.alpfa.org) became the first national Hispanic professional association in the United States. Since that time, ALPFA, a non-profit corporation, has provided unique and valuable programs, services, and benefits to its members and corporate partners. ALPFA is a leading national professional association dedicated to enhancing opportunities for Latinos in the accounting, finance and related professions. ALPFA is open to professionals and students of all races and majors who share our values, mission, and principles.
Our Guiding Principles
- We share a passionate commitment to increase opportunities for Latinos.
- We commit ourselves to honesty, integrity, and the highest professional and ethical standards.
- We believe in the power of networking to create value for all our members and stakeholders.
- We cultivate individual initiative and leadership, within a spirit of teamwork.
- We nurture an environment that thrives on mentoring relationships.
- We dedicate ourselves to the professional and professional growth of our members.
- We value the promotion and preservation of our bicultural heritage and bilingual skills