Marketing Student Advisory Board (MSAB)
MSAB is a student organization dedicated to aiding and advising the NIU Marketing Department and its faculty in efforts to enhance the Marketing program. It is comprised of some of the brightest and most passionate marketing majors who seek to develop a sense of involvement and belonging here at the NIU College of Business. Our organization meets once a week, every Monday at 11am. Only junior or senior status students are eligible, see below for additional membership requirements.
Interested in joining? Please visit the Marketing Department on the first floor of Barsema Hall, room 128F to pick up an application.
- Represent the marketing students by serving as a channel of communication between students and the Marketing Department
- To advise the Marketing Department by initiating specific suggestions on student matters
- Initiate specific suggestions and assist the Marketing Department on matters involving faculty, curriculum, and instructional methods
- Full-time student
- Junior or senior status
- Marketing major
- Maintain a 2.0 overall academic average and 2.0 major average
- Have taken or be currently enrolled in at least one marketing course
Back to Student Organization Directory