Employer Steps in the Accountancy Recruiting Process
- Review and accept the NIU Department of Accountancy "Job Offer Policy for Employers"
- Register and post open position(s) on "Huskies Get Hired"
- Request an Interview Schedule using "Huskies Get Hired"
- Register for and attend an Accountancy Career Fair
Fall Career Fair: Thursday, September 25, 2014 6:00 - 8:30 p.m. register now >
Spring Career Fair: Thursday, January 29, 2015 6:00 - 8:30 p.m. register now >
- Optional: Assist for one day with Mock Interviews for ACCY 370 students. Send contact information to NIU instructor Suzanne Youngberg (Youngberg@niu.edu).
- Optional: Meet students by staffing a table in the atrium of Barsema Hall for part of a day when school is in session.
- Optional: Meet students by speaking at a meeting of a student Accountancy group: Ascend, ALPFA, Beta Alpha Psi and SAS.
- Optional: Meet students by speaking as a "Subject Matter Expert" in an Accountancy classroom.
- Optional: Fridays @ Barsema. An opportunity for employers to interface with Department faculty over lunch. These lunches allow our faculty to better understand employment opportunities at your firm/company while giving you more information about our faculty and student organizations. We provide the venue and the faculty; you provide the lunch and information about your firm/company. If you would like to schedule a lunch, please contact Jim Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.