In 1972, ALPFA (www.alpfa.org) became the first national Hispanic professional association in the United States. Since that time, ALPFA, a non-profit corporation, has provided unique and valuable programs, services, and benefits to its members and corporate partners. ALPFA is a leading national professional association dedicated to enhancing opportunities for Latinos in the accounting, finance and related professions. ALPFA is open to professionals and students of all races and majors who share our values, mission, and principles.
Join Us! Contact us to learn about our next meeting date and time.
To be the leading Latino professional association dedicated to enhancing opportunities for CPAs, accountants, finance, and related professionals, and students, while expanding Latino leadership in the global workforce.
- Professional Growth
- Relationship Building
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- We share a passionate commitment to increase opportunities for Latinos.
- We commit ourselves to honesty, integrity, and the highest professional and ethical standards.
- We believe in the power of networking to create value for all our members and stakeholders.
- We cultivate individual initiative and leadership, within a spirit of teamwork.
- We nurture an environment that thrives on mentoring relationships.
- We dedicate ourselves to the professional and professional growth of our members.
- We value the promotion and preservation of our bicultural heritage and bilingual skills