Dean's Circle Mission
The Dean's Circle recognizes alumni and friends who give $1,000 or more annually to support Dean Rajagopalan's vision and initiatives. These funds allow the College of Business to:
- Support a world-class facility
- Prepare students for success
- Improve student experience
- Create innovative programs and classes
- Give student scholarships
- Fund research and training
Dean's Circle members have tremendous impact on advancing one of the best business schools in the nation. We hope you consider contributing to the Dean's Circle this year, and every year.
We value and appreciate every contribution made in support of the Dean's Circle. Each member will receive special recognition and become a valuable part of our society. In addition:
- Your name will appear on our Dean's Circle list and will be listed on programs, websites and announced during events
- You will be invited to exclusive Dean's Circle members-only events
- You will receive regular Dean's Circle members-only communications
- You will be included in our semi-annual Giving Challenge
- Other courtesies
Thank you for your support and partnership. Your contribution opens the door to becoming more involved with NIU and the College of Business on a new level. You are changing lives of hardworking, grateful students that call NIU home.
As NIU College of Business Alumni, you have the ability to add value to the education our students receive by sharing your perspectives and experiences in the classroom, with internships, and mentoring programs. In return, alumni and corporations connect with outstanding students who add value to their companies for years to come. Executive in Residence >
In addition to enriching our students' experiences, our programs offer our Alumni the ability to network with fellow graduates with diverse backgrounds to stay competitive in today's business environment. view calendar of events >
For more information about our programs and events please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.