Business Administration Student Assocation (BASA)
BASA is always looking to create more opportunites within the College of Business and our community. Join today and gain leadership experience while helping with some of our many activities and events:
- Plan and organize the Spring Recognition Event for Business Administration Majors - Parents, Guests, and other business students are always welcome to attend!
- Plan and organize service projects.
- Participate in BASA and other student organization events.
- Plan speaker events.
- Team up with people already in the Industry and get a chance to network.
- Collaborate with other student organizations within the College of Business.
Join Us at a Meeting
Join us every week for our official meetings on Tuesdays at 3:30 pm in Barsema 231.
Join Us on Facebook
Keep up with the latest BASA news by joining us on Facebook.
Read "Being BASA"
Read our insightful posts at BASA's new blog site entitled "Being BASA".
Look through our photo gallery to view photos from events attended by BSBA students.