Bring It! Center
The Bring it! Center is a place for College of Business students to come together to study, collaborate on group projects and receive service, support and training with technology. In the center you will receive:
help with the Anywhere Lab
help with the Anywhere Printer
help with Wi-Fi
help with Password resets
help with NIU e-mail
The Bring It! Center is located near the Atrium in Barsema Hall room 104. Questions? Call 815-753-4225.
- The Bring it! Center will provide general support for any mobile device.
- Food and drink are allowed on shared areas and each user is responsible for their own device and to keep the Bring it! Center clean.
- We do not provide support for desktops or any hardware repairs.
- A waiver must be signed by the student or faculty member before we can work on your device.
- Mobile devices are not to be dropped off for repair.
- No misconduct, including but not limited to arguments among group members, loud talking, loud music or any other distractions that disrupt the other groups or students studying.
- Please be courteous to your fellow students.
- Connect to the NIU Network: www.its.niu.edu/its/internet/
- Anti-virus Tools: its.niu.edu/its/software/downloads/antivirus.shtml
- Password Help: its.niu.edu/its/accounts/
- Blackboard Help: its.niu.edu/its/blackboard/
- Blackboard Support for Students: its.niu.edu/its/blackboard/students/
- Blackboard Support for Faculty: www.blackboard.niu.edu/blackboard/
- Copier Services: its.niu.edu/its/copiers/
- E-mail Help: its.niu.edu/its/email/
- E-mail Support for Students: its.niu.edu/its/email/student/
- E-mail Support for Faculty: its.niu.edu/its/email/faculty_staff/
- Personal Cell Phone Help: its.niu.edu/its/phones/fac_staff/personal.shtml
- Help with Student Printing: its.niu.edu/its/printing/
- ITS Contact Center: its.niu.edu/its/helpdesk/
- Computer recommendations for students: www.cob.niu.edu/cobtech/recommendedPC.asp
- COB Technology Resources: www.cob.niu.edu/cobtech/