TOPIC: Microsoft Campus Home Use Agreement
The MS Campus Agreement allows faculty/staff covered under the agreement to purchase selected MS software with their own personal funds and keep it for home use on their personal computers.
- To order your software, visit https://ssl.niu.edu/its/asp2ssl/sd/.
- Log in with your Novell ID and password and choose your building and room number.
- Under Software Name, click the drop down box and choose: "Microsoft EES Home Use."
- Select the desired application(s).
- MS Office 2013 - $15.74 (plus $1.26 tax)
- MS Windows XP - $10.00 (plus .80 tax)
- MS Vista Ultimate - $15.74 (plus 1.26 tax)
- MS Windows 7 Ultimate - $15.74 (plus 1.26 tax)
- MS Windows 8 Ultimate - $15.74 (plus 1.26 tax)
- MS Office 2011 for Mac - No charge (the media can only be borrowed and then returned)
- Read End-User License Agreement, select Agree, then click Continue.
- Choose Customer Pick-up. Type in selected pick up date. You will be notified by e-mail when the media is ready for pick up and where you can pick it up.
- Use your Novell ID for Approver ID.
- For Billing Account #, use Acct# NA00000.
- Click on Process Request and then Send Request.
- Pay by check, made payable to Northern Illinois University.
- For more information call 815-753-8100.