- Department of Accountancy
- Master of Accounting Science
- Leadership & Professional Development Center
Ernst & Young Leadership and Professional Development Center
The Leadership & Professional Development workshops and events give students the opportunity to enhance their leadership and professional skills. The professional development activities are required for graduation from the MAS (Leadership) program.
In addition to scheduled workshops, the Center offers MAS (Leadership) students access to the expertise of trained professionals, who help students work towards career success. The Center is open most weekdays as a place for study groups and meetings. Contact us at eyLPDC@niu.edu for additional information about the Center.
Services & Activities
- Paper Critiques
- Presentation Critiques and Video Feedback
- Resume Critiques
- Self-Awareness Development
- Mock Interviews
- Team Building Challenge
- Communication and Leadership Workshops
- The Second City Improvisational Workshop
- Communication and Leadership Resource Library