Online Bachelor of Science in Marketing
The NIU Department of Marketing is now offering upper-division coursework online, giving you the chance to complete your marketing degree without the commute. Earn the same degree as students on campus, taught by the same faculty, with access to the same resources to help you succeed upon graduation.
Online business classes at NIU offer:
- Interaction with your peer via discussion boards and forums
- Live role plays utilizing the latest technology.
- Weekly modules to keep your learning focused and on track.
- Flexibility to complete coursework on your schedule.
Resources for online students include:
- Individualized career counseling and job placement support
- Off-campus events designed to enhance your resume and networking skills
- Access to a specialized advisor to assist with course selection and degree completion
Students interested in the online marketing degree must satisfy the NIU Business Core requirements prior to enrolling in their upper-level business coursework.
Transfer students are encouraged to complete the lower-division core requirements at their community college prior to transfer. Limited admission course equivalencies.
Contact the Transfer Center to determine your eligibility and apply for NIU admission today!
Department of Marketing
Degrees & Certificates
(815) 753-1714 or