Student Portfolio (MKTG 99)
All graduating marketing majors are required to complete a student portfolio and turn it in to the Department of Marketing prior to the last week of classes in the semester of graduation. Completion of MKTG 99 (Portfolio) is a graduation requirement and you will not graduate unless you submit a completed portfolio.
The portfolio will consist of your best assignments from different marketing courses that illustrate your mastery of the eight learning objectives for the NIU Department of Marketing.
- Understanding of Marketing Concepts
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Written Communication Skills
- Oral Communication Skills
- Marketing Metrics
- Work Effectively in Teams
- Global Business Environment Knowledge
- Ethical Business Practice Awareness
Department of Marketing
Degrees & Certificates
(815) 753-1714 or