Executive MBA (EMBA)
The Executive MBA's (EMBA) rigorous, yet practical program is designed for the experienced individual striving to attain executive-level skills and knowledge. The curriculum is specifically designed to build on a base of managerial experience.
ROI of our Executive MBA Program
- High-quality teaching. Faculty selected on basis of ability to teach mature, experienced adults.
- High-quality students. Class composed of highly motivated managers.
- The curriculum. Encourages students to think cross-functionally and strategically about the company.
- Class size of 30-40 students. This encourages meaningful participation.
- Short length of program. Earn your MBA within 21 months, 18 months in the classroom.
- Saturday-only classes. Work and travel schedules are not interrupted.
- Convenient location. NIU's Naperville campus
- Less expensive than many private colleges. Total cost of program, including books, lunch, team weekend and international trip, is $55,000.
- Quality reputation of NIU College of Business. Accredited by AACSB International.
Now accepting applications for Fall 2018
We are accepting applications for all MBA formats for Fall 2018 admission. Contact the MBA Program at 888-NIU-MBA1 and we will assist you with the application process.
Praise for NIU's EMBA
“In 2014 I decided to invest in the next phase of my professional career; enrolling in the MBA program at Northern Illinois University. While I expected the experience and education to prepare me for career growth and sustainability, nothing could have better prepared me for the opportunities that presented themselves.
Since graduating from the EMBA program in 2016, I recently joined the Chicago based fraud prevention company, Precognitive (http://precognitive.io), as the SVP of Operations. From closing a seed round of funding to taking over the operations, the learnings from the MBA continue to be utilized every day.
At Precognitive, we're revolutionizing the way companies combat online fraud and protect their customers. If you are interested in learning more about my experiences or what we are doing at Precognitive, I welcome the opportunity to expand the network.
I would encourage anyone considering an MBA to make the leap, there is nothing negative associated with investing in yourself and growing both personally and professionally”.