Executive MBA (EMBA)
The Executive MBA's (EMBA) rigorous, yet practical program is designed for the experienced individual striving to attain executive-level skills and knowledge. The curriculum is specifically designed to build on a base of managerial experience.
ROI of our Executive MBA Program
- High-quality teaching. Faculty selected on basis of ability to teach mature, experienced adults.
- High-quality students. Class composed of highly motivated managers.
- The curriculum. Encourages students to think cross-functionally and strategically about the company.
- Class size of 30-40 students. This encourages meaningful participation.
- Short length of program. Earn your MBA within 21 months, 18 months in the classroom.
- Saturday-only classes. Work and travel schedules are not interrupted.
- Convenient location. NIU's Hoffman Estates campus
- Less expensive than many private colleges. Total cost of program, including books, lunch, team weekend, and international trip, is $55,000.
- Quality reputation of NIU College of Business. Accredited by AACSB International.
Praise for NIU's EMBA
"The NIU EMBA experience was one that changed my life for the better, both personally and professionally. The cohort aspect of NIU’s EMBA program really sold me. Factor in the renowned faculty, the Naperville facilities and the very reasonable tuition, I chose to embark upon my journey at NIU."
- Tom Forys