Through case studies, class discussion and "real world" projects, you'll learn leading-edge concepts that can be applied immediately to your organization. A variety of instructional methods, and support networks, are used in order to best achieve the optimal blend of theory and real-world application:
- Consulting & capstone projects involving a real issues of a real companies;
- Colloquium Executive Lecture Series showcasing business and community leaders in discussion of timely topics and issues relevant to career development;
- Interactive classroom activities lead by nationally-recognized faculty;
- Study groups created to foster peer learning environment;
- Mentoring and networking opportunities with MBA Alumni;
- Administrative support by MBA staff to guide students through the complexities of university procedures such as registration, book purchases, and financial processes.
NIU's MBA Program
The NIU MBA program "is much more than just a learning - it is a life experience. During the program I had the opportunity to study, network and collaborate with professionals from many industries."
- Wessam Saber (EMBA '14)