- Operations Management & Information Systems
- Certificate Programs
- SAP Student Recognition Award
SAP Student Recognition Award
By successfully completing a program of study that included a minimum of three courses supported by the SAP University Alliances(UA), the students will be presented with SAP Student Recognition Awards.
Undergraduate Students Requirements (3 of following)
- OMIS 444 – Manufacturing Systems Management (3)
- OMIS 455 – Enterprise Resource Planning (3)
- OMIS 472 – Introduction to Business Intelligence (3)
- OMIS 478 – Supply Chain Systems (3)
- OMIS 480 – Advanced Supply Chain Management (3)
Graduate Students Requirements (all)
- OMIS 643 - Enterprise Process Improvement (3)
- OMIS 653 - Enterprise Systems Configuration with SAP (3)
- OMIS 661 - Business Intelligence Applications and Tools (3)
Direct any questions regarding this certificate to the Associate Director and Program Advisor, Russ Devereaux or 815-753-6372.