Faculty and Staff Resource Guide
- How do I request a new Blackboard course?
Once you have verified with your department that you are the instructor of record (IOR), you may then request your Blackboard course by following the instructions found at the link above.
- How do I combine multiple sections when requesting my Blackboard course?
- How do I copy course materials from one semester to the next in Blackboard?
- How do I make my course available in Blackboard?
- How do I add my GA/TA to my Blackboard course?
- How do I print a copy of my Grade Center from Blackboard?
- How can I add video files to a Blackboard course?
- How do I reserve a computer lab?
- If I decide not to use the lab, when and how do I cancel the reservation?
- I really need a Computer lab for just one day, and they are all booked for that time period. What are my options?
- How do I access the Anywhere Lab (Citrix)?
Printing in Barsema
- What is Anywhere Printing?
- How do I print from labs?
- How do I print from my personal laptop or desktop?
- How do I print from a mobile device like a tablet or smartphone?
- Where can I find an Anywhere printer?
- What do I do if I have a problem or comment?
- How do I request new software in the labs or on Citrix?
- What is the Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES) for faculty and staff?
- How do I access Visual Studio?
Announcement Procedures in Barsema
- How can I post an announcement in Barsema Hall?
- How can I welcome a guest using the announcement system in Barsema Hall?
Barsema Classroom Information
- Announcement Form - General
- Announcement Form - Welcome
- Assurance of Learning Resources
- Barsema Computer Labs
- Blackboard Login
- COB Forms (listing of all)
- Digital Measures
- Outlook Web App (OWA) Access
- ITS Forms
- NIU Human Resources
- Strategic Plan
- Technology Resources
For a more extensive listing of NIU resources please visit the NIU Faculty and Staff Page.
COBHelp Solution Cards
COBHelp Solution Cards were created to provide you with simple solutions to everyday technology questions.