Bloomberg Aptitude Test
The Bloomberg Aptitude Test (BAT) will be administered on Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 1:00 pm in Barsema Hall 232. Hosted by the Finance Department, the exam is open to all. Register online...
Why Take the BAT?
In a fiercely competitive market for financial jobs, students must differentiate themselves and show genuine passion for the industry. Taking the BAT allows you to:
- identify your personal strengths
- explore financial career opportunities
- promote yourself to employers worldwide
- enhance your CV and distinguish yourself in interviews
- be contacted for full-time and internship opportunities
Your first BAT is free of charge. You can take it as many times as you like. Visit takethebat.com to learn more or for additional listings of upcoming test sessions.