You are encouraged to apply for one or more of the scholarships offered through the Department of Finance. The award of these scholarships is based on your academic achievement and your potential to succeed in the finance profession. All finance majors who will not graduate before December 2014 may apply. The Finance Scholarship Application should be turned in to the Department of Finance no later than February 28, 2014. The current scholarships are:
- Clifford Danielson Scholarship Fund
- Dennis L. Dean Scholarship Fund
- James and Karen Hayman Endowment
- John F. and Cheryl L. Tierney Endowment
- Thomas L. Mann Endowment
- William L. Wilbur Endowment
Those selected to receive a scholarship are expected to attend the Department of Finance Scholarship Recognition Luncheon. View past Finance scholarship recipients.