You are encouraged to apply for one or more of the scholarships offered through the Department of Finance. The award of these scholarships is based on your academic achievement and your potential to succeed in the finance profession. View past Finance scholarship recipients.
All finance majors who will not graduate before December 2013 may apply. The Finance Scholarship Application are to be turned in to the Department of Finance no later than February 22, 2013. The current scholarships are:
- Clifford Danielson Endowment
- William L. Wilbur Endowment
- Dennis L. Dean Scholarship
- Martin J. Oosterbaan Scholarship
- Savant Capital Management Inc. Scholarship
Those selected to receive a scholarship are expected to attend the Department of Finance Scholarship Recognition Luncheon.