All College of Business students are welcome to apply to LEAD. Our main membership drive occurs in the Fall, however, students are welcomed to apply at any time during the academic year. Benefits to being a member of LEAD:
- Get involved in an ethical student organization at NIU's College of Business
- Work alongside peers that share your ethical interests in a team-oriented environment
- Work with faculty members from every department
- Network with influential sponsors
- Great resume builder
- Opportunities to compete in ethics case competitions
Please go to the following link to retrieve and complete the application: LEADapplication2013.doc.
Once completed, please return the completed application form with resume attached to the OMIS Department in the College of Business. You can leave it with the secretary at the front desk or give it directly to Dr. William McCoy in Barsema Hall 328I.
After an initial review of the applications, applicants will be contacted for an interview with the director of the BELIEF program and several LEAD members.
Candidates will be evaluated on expressed sincerity of interest and how well the candidate's disposition will fit within the dynamic of the group.