To apply for admission to the Evening MBA Program the following forms need to be submitted by the applicable deadline. If you have questions regarding this process please contact us at email@example.com.
Fall Semester: July 15
- Graduate School Application
Application should be sent with the $40 application fee. (application)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
Recommendations should be from individuals who can attest to your recent work achievements. (recommendation form)
- Official Transcript(s)
Transcripts from your associate, baccalaureate, and any higher degree should be included. A transcript fee is usually charged by each school. (transcript request form)
- Goals Statement
- Up-to-date Skills-Oriented Resume
Resume should include any increasing responsibility you have had in your job(s), any cost center or budget for which you are responsible, and the number and types of employees whom you supervise.
- Graduate Assistantship Application (application)
If applying for a graduate assistantship, the application must be included in your materials.
- GMAT Preadmission Report (more info about exam) Students can improve their GMAT Score with the NIU College of Business GMAT Test Prep course.
- TOEFL score (more info)
Score required for applicants whose native language is not English.