Mission and Core Values
Create innovative academic and business experiences through partnerships among students, faculty, staff, alumni and the business community.
Approved by College Curriculum Committee March 8, 2011.
All NIU College of Business members and participants strive to uphold the principle of "Honesty and Fair Dealings" in everything we do.
- We believe the learner is the beneficiary of our activities.
- We respond to the needs of learners, faculty, and staff, respecting the dignity of each individual.
- We honor our commitments in an ethical and professional manner.
Assurance of Learning
- Our graduates will be effective business communicators.
- Our graduates will demonstrate business ethical awareness.
- Our graduates will demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Our graduates will demonstrate common business knowledge.