The advising office for lower division management majors is Undergraduate Studies in Business. However, once in the upper division (300/400 level) Marketing program, students receive advisement through the department. Students can schedule individual advising appointments by calling (815) 753-1714 or stopping by the Marketing Department, Barsema Hall 128.
Emily Cronauer, Marketing Advisor
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I declare a major in marketing?
- Is there a minor in marketing?
- What jobs can I get with a marketing degree?
- Are scholarships available to marketing majors?
- Who is my academic advisor?
- When do I need to make an appointment to see my academic advisor?
- What courses are required?
- What are the specialized areas of study in marketing?
- What are marketing electives, and how many do I need?
- Where can I find course descriptions?
- What is the portfolio?
- When do I submit a portfolio?
- How do I register for classes?
- When do I register for classes?
- How do I enroll in permit courses?
- If a class is closed, can I ask the teacher permission to take it?
- How do I find course offerings?
- How do I know if I meet all graduation requirements?
- When and how do I apply for graduation?
- How do I obtain an internship?