SAP Student Recognition Award
By successfully completing a program of study that included a minimum of three courses supported by the SAP University Alliances(UA), the students will be presented with SAP Student Recognition Awards.
Undergraduate Students Requirements (3 of following)
- OMIS 444 Manufacturing Technology Management
- OMIS 455 Enterprise Resource Planning
- OMIS 478 Supply Chain Systems
- OMIS 485 Current Topics in Operations Management and Information Systems (SAP)
Graduate Students Requirements (all)
- OMIS 643 Enterprise Process Improvement
- OMIS 661 Business Intelligence Applications and Tools
- OMIS 694 Advanced Topics in IS (SAP)
Direct any questions regarding this certificate to Steve Kispert, OM&IS Academic Advisor at Steve Kispert or (815) 753-6372.