OM&IS Student Advisory Board Information
The OM&IS Student Advisory Board is a wonderful way for
students to get involved with the inner workings of the department and
to get to know the faculty and instructors on a more personal basis.
The SAB is the student cabinet of the department chair and provides
important input regarding courses, instructors and department
direction. The SAB performs a number of duties for the department,
1. Promoting the OM&IS Department to students throughout the university.
2. Developing opportunities for students to socialize with faculty outside the classroom.
3. Producing the OM&IS newsletter.
4. Planning the OM&IS Spring Banquet.
5. Coordinating the nomination of a faculty member for excellence in teaching award.
If you are interested in becoming involved in the OM&IS SAB, contact the OM&IS office in Barsema Hall (752-OMIS) or Dr. Chang Liu and Dr. Nancy Russo , faculty advisor.