Congratulations on being the parent of a current or prospective NIU student. At the College of Business, we recognize that the college years can be a challenging time for both students and parents, so we've compiled some information that might be of use to you as the proud parent of a Huskie!
Did you know that ....
- U.S. News and World Report ranks NIU's College of Business in the upper one-third of AACSB-accredited undergraduate programs.
- Our Master of Science in Information Systems (MIS) program ranked 19th in the nation in a recent survey conducted by ComputerWorld.
- Our Professional Sales program ranks as one of 15 "Incubators for Greatness" by Selling Power Magazine.
- Public Accounting Report's November 2002 issue ranks our undergraduate Accountancy program 7th in the nation and our graduate Accountancy program in the top 20 nationally.
- Our CPA Exam Pass Rate places the college in the company of the nation's top 10 schools with the highest CPA exam pass rate.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 1 Exam Pass Rate was 100% in 2000 for NIU students who participated in the college's Chartered Financial Analyst Review Course.