Editor’s Note: This article was written to introduce and inform students on the various resources available to them on campus. This week we are highlighting the Bring It! Center, one of my personal favorite rooms on campus that not many people know about. – Jacob Ferguson, NIU College of Business Marketing and Social Media Intern
Bring It! Center
The Bring It! Center is a place for College of Business students to come together to study, collaborate on group projects and receive service, support and training with technology. In the center you will receive:
- Help with the Anywhere Lab
- Help with the Anywhere Printer
- Help with Wi-Fi
- Help with Password Resets
- Help with NIU E-Mail
The Bring It! Center is located near the Atrium in Barsema Hall Room 104.
- The Bring It! Center will provide general support for any mobile device.
- Food and drink are allowed on shared areas and each user is responsible for their own device and to keep the Bring It! Center clean.
- The Bring It! Center does not provide support for desktops or any hardware repairs.
- A waiver must be signed by students or faculty members before they can work on your device.
- Mobile devices are not to be dropped off for repair.
- No misconduct, including but not limited to arguments among group members, loud talking, loud music or any other distractions that disrupt the other groups or students studying.
- Please be courteous to your fellow students.