If you are an NIU Business major (freshman through senior levels) and if you like food (especially when it’s free!) AND if you want an opportunity to meet other students and the NIU Business Dean in a relaxed setting, then this is the contest for you.
Follow the instructions (below) and you may win a free lunch! Not only that, but you’ll have fun, meet some new friends, chat with NIU Business Dean Denise Schoenbachler, and maybe even learn something new about ways to make the most of your time at NIU!
“Score a FREE Lunch” Contest Instructions
- Send an email to email@example.com and include this information:
- Make the email subject: “Score a Free Lunch Contest”
- In the body of your email, provide: your name, your declared NIU Business major, and your academic year (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior).
- Please also briefly share “Why I Chose NIU.” (There’s no right or wrong answer to this! We just love learning more about you!)
- Send your email no later than WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 10th! In order to be eligible your email must adhere to all of the contest instructions listed here.
Winner Selection and Announcement Details
Contest entries will be grouped by academic class (NIU Business: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior). Winners will be randomly selected from each academic class and notified via email on Friday, September 12th. The email notification will include more specific information about the free lunch and will be sent to the winners by firstname.lastname@example.org .
Any questions? Lemme know in the comments section! If not, well, then GO! and fill out the contest instructions!