- Ph.D., Central Michigan University, MI, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- M.A., Central Michigan University, MI, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- M.A., University of Delhi, India, Applied Psychology
- B.A., University of Delhi, India, Psychology
Mahesh Subramony is professor of management at Northern Illinois University. His research program examines the reciprocal relationships between organizations, workers, and customers, within a social/institutional context. Mahesh’s research has been published in reputed academic publications including the Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Perspectives, Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Organizational Behavior, Journal of Management, and Human Resource Management. He is an associate editor for the Journal of Service Management, and the Journal of Service Research.
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Subramony, M., & Chadwick, C. (2020). Too Much Tenure? Non-Linear and Moderated Influences of Unit-Level Tenure on Labor Productivity. Human Resource Management. DOI: 10.1002/HRM.22023.
- Subramony, M., Guthrie, J.P., & Dooney, J. (2020). Investing in HR? Human Resource Function Investments and Labor Productivity in US Organizations. International Journal of Human Resource Management. DOI org/10.1080/09585192.2020.1783343.
- Subramony, M. (2017). Service Organizations and their Communities: Perspectives and New Directions for Management Research. Academy of Management Perspectives, 31, 28-43.
- Subramony, M., & Pugh, S.D. (2015). Services Management Research: Review, Integration, and Future Directions. Journal of Management, 41, 349-373.
- Chung, Y., Liao, H., Jackson, S.E., Subramony, M., Colakoglu, S., & Jiang, Y (2015). Cracking but Not Breaking: Joint Effects of Faultline Strength and Diversity Climate on Loyal Behavior. Academy of Management Journal, 58, 1495-1515.