The NIU Executive Club
The Mission of the NIU Executive Club of Northern Illinois University is to assist NIU and the College of Business in enhancing the reputation of the University and College in the business community while providing mutually beneficial business, career, and networking opportunities to its members.
The NIU Executive Club is an organization of accomplished business alumni supporting the University through a strategic partnership with the College of Business to enhance engagement and involvement of successful alumni in the business community. Such engagement and involvement will be demonstrated by mutually beneficial activities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Student scholarships, mentoring, and recruitment for internships or permanent positions;
- Executive speakers, alumni panels, and other types of classroom support;
- Promotion of the University, the College, its students, faculty, and programs in the business community.
The NIU Executive Club also serves as an organization that provides meaningful networking opportunities amongst accomplished alumni of the College and University. This includes, but not limited to, the following:
- Assisting the development of mutually beneficial business contacts and relationships among members of the Club;
- Sponsoring select professional and career development activities for members of the Club.
If you are an accomplished, senior-level alumnus of the College or University, you are encouraged to inquire regarding membership.
Tuesday, Sep 19, 2019 5:30 PM – Medinah Country Club
Invite Only. View our Event Sponsorship Opportunities!