The courses in this program combine business theory with practical knowledge, case studies and hands-on-learning that you can directly apply in the workplace.
Our faculty come from a wide range of disciplines and bring their real-world experience to the course material, creating an engaging and integrated learning experience that delivers the most relevant content for today’s business world. You'll learn from industry experts who can help you hone yourself into a well-rounded professional with the skills to succeed.
- ACCY 640 - Financial Statement Analysis
- OMIS 680 – Global Supply Chain Management
- MGMT 635 - Leading Individuals, teams and organizations
- MKTG 654 - Marketing Management
- OMIS 697 – Digital Transformation Strategy
- FINA 607 - Financial Analysis
- MGMT 672 - Strategic Management and Policy
- MGMT 647 - International Management
- MGMT 615 - Managerial Leadership
- MGMT 627 – Entrepreneurial Creativity and Innovation