A minimum of five years of successful professional experience is required. A baccalaureate degree in any area with a grade point average of at least 2.75 (on a 4.00 scale).
Classes are composed of a maximum of 35 students who are carefully selected to include a balanced mixture of participants with comparable managerial and professional responsibilities, but different backgrounds and organizational affiliations. No specific undergraduate degree, prerequisites or training are required for admission.
You must submit a signed sponsorship form prior to admittance into the program.
- Complete the Graduate School online application.
- Complete and mail the supplemental information form as early as posssible.
- Two letters of recommendation submitted through the Graduate School application.
- Submit a statement of purpose.
- Request an official transcript from each college or university from which you graduated.
- GMAT not required.
- Ask your employer to complete and sign a sponsorship form that must be mailed to the Executive MBA office.