Department of Finance
A World-Changing Year
The year 2020 has proved to be a world-changing year. The health and well-being of all members of our campus community continue to be our top priority.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion: learn about the difference one person can make.
- Protecting the Pack: NIU’s response and plan for supporting the health and safety of our community. Also, see details about available services and hours and frequently asked questions. Please contact the college if you have questions or need additional information.
- We are here for you: read a special message from Dean Rajagopalan
Your academic and career success is still our top priority and we are here to support you. Finance advisor Christy Cunningham will be available for advising questions and appointments via email. Please contact advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and or to schedule a virtual appointment.
Students with registration issues related to FINA classes should use the "Registration Help" link for assistance.
Our finance programs combine academic excellence with real-world experience. Under the guidance of our faculty members, you'll gain the theoretical background and analytical skills you need for a successful finance career. You'll be ready to thrive in a range of professional positions in financial institutions, financial management and investments.
Certificates of Undergraduate Study
Certificates of Graduate Study
- B.S. in Finance
- M.S. in Finance
- Minor in Finance
- Certificate of Undergraduate Study in Finance
- Certificate of Undergraduate Study in Financial Planning
- Certificate of Graduate Study in Finance
- Certificate of Graduate Study in Financial Risk Management
- Certificate of Graduate Study in FinTech
- Professional Certifications
Contact UsDepartment of Finance
740 Garden Road
DeKalb, IL 60115