Department of Finance
The health and well-being of all members of our campus community continue to be our top priority.
- Class of 2020: read a special message from Dean Rajagopalan.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion: learn about the difference one person can make.
- Protecting the Pack: NIU’s response and plan for supporting the health and safety of our community. Also, see details about available services and hours and frequently asked questions. Please contact the college if you have questions or need additional information.
Your academic and career success is still our top priority and we are here to support you. An advisor will be available for questions and appointments via email. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your advising questions and/or to schedule a virtual appointment.
If you have registration issues related to FINA classes should use the "Registration Help" link for assistance.
Our finance programs combine academic excellence with real-world experience. Under the guidance of our faculty members, you'll gain the theoretical background and analytical skills you need for a successful finance career. You'll be ready to thrive in a range of professional positions in financial institutions, financial management and investments.
Certificates of Undergraduate Study
Certificates of Graduate Study
- B.S. in Finance
- M.S. in Finance
- Minor in Finance
- Certificate of Undergraduate Study in Finance
- Certificate of Undergraduate Study in Financial Planning
- Certificate of Graduate Study in Finance
- Certificate of Graduate Study in Financial Risk Management
- Certificate of Graduate Study in FinTech
- Professional Certifications
Contact UsDepartment of Finance
740 Garden Road
DeKalb, IL 60115