Admission to the M.S. in Finance program is competitive, and you are expected to meet the following minimum requirements:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with at least 15 semester hours in finance or department approval.
- Adjustments may be granted for CFA charterholders.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 (based on a 4.00 system) at the baccalaureate institution.
- Or a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 in the last 60 hours of the baccalaureate program.
- Or the completion of 15 or more semester hours of graduate work at an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.20.
- A recent completed GMAT score. (GMAT waiver is available after application upon request to email@example.com).
- Leadership and communication skills as documented in a goals statement and resume.
- A minimum of two letters of recommendation.
- Submission of results on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all applicants whose native language is not English.
Strong applicants have an undergraduate GPA over 3.40 and a total GMAT score over 600.
Applications received after the posted graduate school deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis.