The SAP TS410 Certification workshop will enable you to see how SAP’s next-generation ERP suite, S/4HANA, operates. The workshop covers business functions designed into the S/4HANA system including managerial and financial accounting, human resources, procurement, manufacturing, sales and distribution, warehouse management, enterprise asset management and project management, as well as basic concepts relating to SAP HANA and Fiori. After completing this workshop you will:
- Possess an enhanced understanding of concepts and navigation in the S/4HANA system.
- Be able to explain how the fundamental business processes interact with S/4 in the areas of sales order management, material and production planning, procurement, inventory management, project management, plant maintenance, human capital management, financial accounting and management accounting.
- Be able to identify the key master data which must be maintained to execute each business process.
- Be able to identify the key integration points between the different business disciplines supporting each business process cycle.
- Be ready to take SAP TS410 certification exam upon completion of the workshop.